Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Were making the move!

Hey ladies and gents!

Were moving this blog over to Wordpress.  The new URL will be dontgochasingwaterfalls.wordpress.com

I sent everybody that was a contributor to this blog an invite to be a writer on the other one as well.  I was able to import all of the posts and comments and whatnot in the new blog.  The reasons behind moving the blog are mostly for me, i know greedy right? The wordpress blogs are so much easier for me to edit and customize, they load faster, they have way more themes to choose from and I think it will be a better overall experience.  So long Blogger!  You have been good to us!  A message to any followers that we have, you should still continue to follow us over on Wordpress as well!  I promise we will still bring the same amazing quality to our posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment