Thursday, June 25, 2009

The beginning of the end.

Hello Katelyn. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi.  (For those of you that have not had the pleasure of being awake while I snore next to you, I set multiple alarms in the morning--- all of which I sleep through which is neither here nor there. And so by means of tricking my tired-version-of-myself I title my alarms things like 'Hello Katelyn' or just 'Hi' if I don't have the patience to type myself motivational sentences at night.)

Welcome to the best blog ever!!!! Write things here!! We will undoubtably laugh at you!! But in that awesome-best-friends-sort-of-way!!!  Okay I'm going to be late for work (which I always am) but when you only work with 3 people in your lab, one of them being Olga (which you should be very afraid of...) you're never really in a hurry to get there.

Mad love, ride slow homies...

1 comment:

  1. FYI everyone, Olga is horrible. I experienced her wrath as she smiled and conversed with Katelyn about what she was going to be working on for the day. She even had the nerve to OFFER KATELYN THE MACHINE THAT KATELYN WANTED TO USE-- can you believe that? What a terrible woman. How does she sleep at night?

    ReplyDelete