Friday, July 31, 2009

this one is pretty pointless.

how the heck are my cheeks still this big if i've been eating solid foods for 2 days and haven't felt pain since 2pm on tuesday-- no pain killers?! someone research if this is normal. wait, i'm the unemployed and bored-out-of-my-mind one, so i guess i can just do it instead.

i've decided to avoid blanche, rose, sophia and dorothy at all costs today. they wipe away any hope of me being mildly productive because they're on tv for a total of 6 hours every weekday. they also make me laugh, which hurts my cheeks. darn you, genius writers behind golden girls!

i'm having a slumber party with really cool people tomorrow night. counting down the hours...and crossing my fingers that i can actually sleep on one of my cheeks because i'm getting really tired of not being able to move much in my sleep.

pointless? a little. don't say i didn't warn you. :)
quick shoutout to my girl KATHLEEN GLACKIN for cowgirling up yesterday! I have no idea what she did to earn my shoutout, but i'm anticipating a great story and i'm so glad my phrase is spreading to memphis, TN. 8-)

g'bye! :) happy FRIDAY! and for all my former sh2ers, a little peace and love sent your way. ;)

1 comment:

  1. don't avoid dorothy, rose, sophia and/or blanche. well, maybe rose, but that's just because she's a chucklehead. but really, who doesn't love betty white?? in any case molly dull, they're a great way to waste time that i fully endorse.

    ReplyDelete