Saturday, August 1, 2009

My back hurts.

...from all of the hardcore carrying I'm doing on this blog. Teammates? Hellooooo?

Quick snapshot of my current interests, a format stolen from nogoodforme.com:

Listening: Pandora, Colin Hay station. It's mostly bringing up Mat Kearney, Dave, Ben Harper, Jack Johnson, Jackson Browne, and the man himself-- Colin Hay. I'm absolutely adoring it, nevermind the fact that it sometimes reads my mind and freaks me out.

Watching: How many times a day I eat because I despise having to rinse my wisdom holes with saline solution. And when I do eat, it's pretty much a certified binge because I have to make the 20 minutes of rinsing worth it.

Reading: A Million Little Pieces by James Frey, and passages in letters from my best friend Katelyn Marie Bonko.

Wearing: My signature teal gauchos!

Wanting: Furniture for my new apartment's living room, endless amounts of postage credit, Wednesday.

Keep your eyes peeled for the sporadic reappearance of this format! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I haven't been keeping up with your guys' blogging lately but I decided to catch up and FYI A Million Little Pieces is one of my favorite books. :) Glad you're reading it. PS. I'm not sure how to comment so here is goes. lol

    --roommate Katie.

    ReplyDelete