Thursday, August 13, 2009

Procrastination Fascination

Thought I'd keep Kate's rhyming title trend going.

So I move tomorrow. And based on my moving experience from less than a month ago, I bet you can predict juuuust how far along my packing is going. Bright side: I was up LAST night 'til 3:30 am packing until my mom came and told me I was keeping her awake because she could hear me in the basement. So I went to bed.

I'll attempt to keep this brief (first time ever? perhaps), but here are some highlights of my recent life:
- I saw shooting stars last night because of the meteor shower!
-Put In Bay was great fun!
-I had a surprise breakfast date with Patrick today at First Watch!
-I am moving in tomorrow!
-I get paid next week!
-I roadtripped yesterday and saw LOTS of really awesome people! I also went on a picnic on Tuesday and saw LOTS of really awesome people then, too. :)
-I get to have catch-up playtime with Austin sometime (more than once, even?) this weekend!
-I have talked to Salsa, Shawn, Jes, Chris, Katelyn, Dong, and Jacqui in less than a week's time-- it's a rare occasion that so many of my best friends and I are all communicating at once!
-I am getting SO EXCITED for this year's activities-- Loyolacappella, Social Justice Learning Community kids, Companions...We have such great energy and we aren't even all together yet!

And some lowlights, too, just so you aren't consumed with jealousy or anything:
-My TKD key got temorarily (?) revoked by Matt Forrest (Austin, back me up!).
-My boss left Loyola this week and the only reason I know is because she sent me a mass email at 2pm on the afternoon that WAS her last day. Mind you, this is the second boss from the second department I work in at LUC that has had a boss leave this summer...I am sad.
-My mother keeps getting mad at me for reasons unbeknownst to me.
-One of my scholarships is currently messed up and has potentially altered the state of my financial standing for this year. Whaa whaaa.
-Did I mention my inability/lack of desire to pack my life away?

Bye babies. :) Next post I write, I'll be settled happily in my new plizzace!

No comments:

Post a Comment