Thursday, January 28, 2010

a hell of a morning

Hello friends!

I am on here, just to vent about this faannntastic morning I had (can't you just feel the sarcasm oozing from this Post already!?).  Well..it actually started last night after the Cavs game, I went to start my car...it cranked over really slow and finally started...PHEWWWW that was close.  Then when I got home, I was going to take the battery out and charge it over night, well I opened the hood and my battery was smoking and hissing....AWESSSOMMEEE!  I said "eff it" and left it in there.  This morning I woke up and my right ear was draining (I was at Kalahari last weekend so I guess that's why), then I have a very unfortunate sty on my left eye, and I had to go to the dentist for more effin dental work.  The car actually started...gotta love the Honda's.  I wasn't at the dentist for long so I went home and decided to hang out with my favorite person on the planet for a little while longer (I had a half day at work already, so i figured why not), Jes.  Her ability to make me laugh never fails, so after all that I went through this morning...it actually turned out to be a pretty good morning because of my goofy ass girlfriend :). 

Be sure to follow me on twitter if you aren't already http://www.twitter.com/cschneider

...and that's the way the cookie crumbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment